Carpeting is an important investment and you have to do a long time planning for this so that you can buy a good carpet, the services of which may last for many years. But you are living with your family, kids and pets and in the office, many people are working with you so there are many possibilities of stains. Thus, there are many tips that help you to prevent stains from your carpets.
Tips To Prevent Stains From The Carpets
- The first and most important way of preventing your carpet from stains is to apply a carpet protectant or perform a stain-resistant treatment. This protectant on your carpet does not prevent stains on your carpet but they help in removing the stains as soon as possible.
- To prevent your carpet from stains, it should be a rule in every house that all the family members and outsiders who come inside, must remove their shoes outside the home.
- As accidents may happen anytime and from anyone after taking so many precautions and so if stains occur then remove them as fast as you can which prevents its staining.
- Vacuuming is the perfect way to remove stains from your carpet and clean it regularly through frequent vacuuming dirt so as not to get build up on the carpet and you should vacuum at least once a week.
- You can use plastic mats and rugs in high traffic areas of your home and under the furniture if you eat food at the place where the carpet is present which prevents the carpet from staining.
- The last and the most satisfactory way to remove carpet from staining is to get carpet cleaning professionals who remove all your worries by their best methods.
Methods For Removing Blood Stains From Your Carpets
Blood stains are very difficult to remove from the carpets and if they occur at your home then do not panic. Think with a little bit of patience and you will find that you have various ways of removing these stains from your carpet. The ways are given below:
- With The Help Of Cold Water
You can remove difficult blood stains with cold water. For this, you have to fill cold water in a spray bottle and spray it over the stain and then wipe it off with a towel. For best results, repeat this process until removed.
- With The Help Of Water And Ammonia
For this, you have to mix two tablespoons of ammonia in a glass of water and fill it in a spray bottle and spray it on the stain and rest it for 5 minutes and then blot the spot with a piece of cloth. But you cannot use this process over the woollen carpet.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide acts as a hemostatic agent and prevents homeostasis of blood when sprayed over the affected area and so it prevents staining of blood.
- Using A Solution Of Detergent And Water
When you form a solution of detergent with water and apply this solution with a toothbrush and scrub it over the area and then clean it with a wet cloth and then wipe it out. With this, you will get a carpet free from blood stains.
- With The Help Of Salt Paste
For this process, you have to dissolve a certain amount of salt in the water to form a thin paste and apply this paste over the stained area and leave it for 5 minutes and then blot the stain. One thing to remember is that you do not have to rub this paste to prevent the fabric of your carpet.
- Request An Emergency Service From A Professional
As you are very sure of your DIY tricks but they are sometimes helpless but a certified carpet cleaning company will never leave you alone with your stain anytime. So, you can request carpet cleaning company professionals for providing emergency service and they will surely provide you with a perfect solution.
Get Commitment From A Highly Experienced Team Providing Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
The carpets are one of the most valuable things in your home for which you care a lot and so finding a blood stain will leave you in a worrying condition. But why fear, when we are here? Get commitment from our team which is highly experienced having an experience of 20 years in the same industry and performing the same procedures but with a lot of creativity and innovation all the time. This highly standardised team of professionals will provide you with an excellent result in a very lesser span of time and provide guaranteed customer satisfaction.